Types of photographs and their definitions
- Packshot photographs - they are photos of objects made on a white background or without, which are to focus the viewer's attention on the product.
- Model photographs - these are product photos taken with the participation of the model.
- Flatshot photographs - they are photos of clothes photographed flat, usually on a white background. Clothes are neatly arranged, ironed or especially slightly wavy to give them shape and character.
- Ghost Photographs - photographs of products presented in such a way that they imitate human-dressed clothing, showing the interior of the product, the finishing of the collar or lining. Products photographed "spiritually" should be in the size of Packshot dummies.
- 360 ° rotatable presentation. This combination of 12-36 photos of the same product into one rotational presentation, which gives the possibility of zooming, any rotation according to the horizontal axis of the product.
- Product animations - assembly, unpacking, details of functionality. It is a combination of photography imitating the infinite movement of the product and presenting its unique features. e.g. self-unpacking the product, moving all available hooks in toys, etc.
- Product movies - product front, rotationally or functional details. Product videos are an advertising tool that focuses on promoting a specific product. Usually, the films explain the product's operation, highlights its advantages and allows the recipients to better understand the operation, technology and stand out from the competition.
- Lookbook - is a series of photos presenting a given collection of a designer or clothing company. Photos for the lookbook can be taken outdoors, in a characteristic interior, and above all in a photo studio. Most often, such a photo session is performed in the studio on a neutral background. When taking this type of photo, it is important that the background color and additions do not overshadow the collection.
- Headshot - is a photo of a face that is to capture the essence of a person and convey their emotions to us. Mostly cropped without top of the head to the collar. Common names for this field of photography are business headshot and corporate headshot, while headshot photography is not reserved exclusively for business.
- Editorial - this session is usually ordered by the magazine's publisher, in the case of fashion magazines. This is a series of photos in which the model usually wear stylizations consisting of clothes and accessories from various designers / brands, or differ in the nature of the scenery, or photo vividness.
- Creative advertising photographs - these are pictures presenting the product in a creative way, in an adequate, thematic environment, creating compositions locating other products.
- Visualizations, product renders. In the absence of a physical product, based on production files, we prepare render, product visualization, which is as real as possible.
If you represent a commercial or creative agency or any professional related to the creative industry and you are looking for well-organised structure and parter supporting the creating the photo content and full photography offer for your client join our Loyalty Program. We have individual commission offer for agencies who recommend us as partners - we can also be a white label company for the brand that you represent.